|Kenneth C. Thomas, Jr.
- The Florida Bar
- West Pasco Bar Association
- Academy of Florida Trial Lawyers
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association
Mr. Thomas co-founded Marshall Thomas, P.L., then known as Marshall & Thomas, in 2005 after gaining a wealth of litigation experience with a well respected Tampa law firm. Since then,
Mr. Thomas has represented thousands of homewoners and business owners in sinkhole claims.
Prior to co-founding Marshall Thomas, P.L., Mr. Thomas graduated from Florida State University at the top of his class with three degrees, and B.S. in finance, a law degree and an MBA.
Mr. Thomas then moved to Tampa, Florida and joined a fast paced civil litigation firm. He practiced a wide variety of law, ranging from catastrophic personal injury and medical malpractice to
bankruptcy and estate planning. Mr. Thomas took this wealth of knowledge and experience and became a shareholder at Marshall Thomas, P.L. P.L.
- Florida State University (Tallahassee, Florida).
- B.S. Summa Cum Laude 1998
- J.D. Magna Cum Laude 2002 (M.B.A. 2003)
- Order of the Coif; Editor-in-Chief, Florida State University Business Review;
- Representative, Congress of Graduate Students;
- Member; Student Bar Association;
- Vice-President, MBA Association;
- Mason Ladd Phi Delta Phi Merit Scholarship award recipient;
- Florida State University Fellowship award recipient;
- Book Awards; Legal Institutions of the Caribbean, Estate Planning Seminar, Internet Trade Simulation.
- Sinkhole Litigation
- Personal Injury Claims